21 July 2008

Oriental Yee Mee


My cooking senses got activated today and i felt the urge to cook

And one my mind was yee mee. Since i bought the yee mee the other day i havent used it. So todays the day! But i was a little short on ingredients. Thank goodness the kedai runcit just near my hse got sell some vegs. I got 1 carrot 1 potato 2 tomatoes and 4 stalks of kangkung.

Then i was in business.......

So heres wat goes in:

500ml of water
1 potato
1 tomato
1/2 carrot
2 stalks of kangkung
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1/2 cup of corn flour
1/2 big onion
Pepper
Soya sos
1 Knors chicken stock cube
1 bundle Yee Mee

Alright......with those above.......processed and cooked......the final result is something so nice. I think im getting the hang of this :)

Note: if u wana spice it up can add 1 egg and some chicken meat. I didnt add coz no meat in the freezer.

2 comments:

kookykash said...

Pandai jugak budak ni masak. Looks edible…LOL :P

Anonymous said...

of course le i boleh masak. Its not that difficult is it? And of course its edible. Kalau tak i dah lama terlantar kat hospital......