15 July 2008

Fire

The recent 2 weeks have been roller coaster rides for me. Not that my life was that traumatic, but God's been moving so much that I have to ride along with His plans. Yes submitting to God to many isnt as easy as it seems, but when u do, you will realise that everything falls into place somehow miraculously. I aint lying here and im testifying on behalf of God that all things can work out.

Somehow my schedule keeps changing but it always falls at the right timing. ALWAYS. Only God can do it. I didnt even plan for it that way. And we (WHC) have been doing lots of community out reach to the lost souls. We fished like we have never fished for men before. And Gods anointing was certainly upon us all.

Yet the devil aint too happy when he turns on the 9 o'clock news. He's been attacking the team hard lately as well. Sicknesses and shaking our faith. But but nvmd. Sore losers will remain sore losers. We got a humble Champion and All Time Winner on our side. Bite ur own tail Mr D.

Cant wait for more of Gods plans to ride on. Blessings aplenty for everyone!

Cherio

No comments: