22 July 2008

Cravings.........

Yesterday as usual was a Monday affair for WHC members to go play badminton. And what followed later was usually dinner.

Followed some of the guys to eat at the local hawker center.

I had mixed rice. Rice + baked beans + kangkung + egg + szechuan pork = RM4.50. Not a bad deal since i took an Everest sized plate. With my trusty "leong cha" i had a very good meal. Then somehow we chatted abt topics like cravings for pregnant women or when they have their periods. Josephine just started. I listened. OK. Went home and all........done my shower.

I smsed Jo......."Hey, im still a tad hungry"..........she replied "Joker you...."

Seriously i was........i still could eat at least a pau or something like tat.

Coincidentally my hsemate brought 2 bag fulls of prawn crakers (har peng), and i took a pretty sizable lot of crackers. Enough? NOPE.

I went hunting in the fridge.......and i found 2 last pita's........not wanting to waste n block space.....take em out........defrost........and i ate 1 first. Satisfied? I think a tad.....then at 10pm the guys suggested to go yum cha. OK with me. Ate 1 Roti Wira (Roti canai with banana + condensed milk + egg + planta) and 1 teh ais. Was a nice snack..........

Came back.....hhmmmm..........tat last pita........duwana waste rite? Munch munch munch.........Thirsty? 1 cup of milo to wash it all down....

NOW IM SATISFIED!

Man.......somethings wrong with me today. I was a big fat pig eating like no ones business. Glut u may say.......sinfulness u may say.......i dont care. I just eat! From 6pm till 1am (5 hrs) i ate like 5 times. Gosh.......wat am i turning into? Am i having PMS as well?

Thank goodness i dont need sanitary pads or tampons.......... XD

No comments: