03 August 2009

*Ehem* Cough Cough........

I wonder if this will get me fired.....but i think its nothing wrong to share a few things that most of us generally tend to think about.

"What I look for in a girl/guy". Lol......

Yeah i know. Lame topic as it may seem. So if u dont wana read it fine......*shoo shoo*

I was just contemplating abit about my life and well.......we being humans will come to a point where we think of our erm, our future other half. The person of our dreams. Mr/Ms Right. Not wrong la and almost every Tom Dick Harry Mary Jane Susie will think of this. So what do i particularly look for in a nice young lady to hopefully be a life long companion? Hmm......*thinks seriously hard*.......... Heres a rough list : -

  1. First of all a girl/lady after God's heart above all else. Not my heart first, but God's first. If she cant be able to love God all out, what more love me and my family all out?
  2. She is a disciple of Christ and loves following after Him =)
  3. Has a heart like God : Loving, Faithful, Kind, Gentle, Merciful, Forgiving
  4. *got stuck for a while*...... Independant in doing things around
  5. Would have an understanding ear to listen to my problems and share opinions and exchange views in a mature manner.
  6. Hopefully is pretty.......of course =)
  7. Humble and simple yet lively and fun to communicate with
  8. Would provide me the support when i need it, and in turn I support her when she needs it
  9. A good testimony to others
  10. Has good self esteem and confidence and self control
  11. Wise
  12. Loves healthy living (No : smoking, drugs, etc, Yes : Sports, exercise, games etc)
  13. Age : Well.....typically +- 3 is my range. =P
  14. Has a sense of humour *wink*
*cant think anymore*

Well thats all i can really seriously think off. The minor ones i left out cause i dont wana make a super long list and sound like a dead perfectionist. The thing is i might not get a person with more than 5 of the above together, let alone all.........so it really is by God's plan whom is my special one.

Now it doesnt mean i JUST leave it all to God. Well for the most part yes. But also we need to work for it someway. Faith without works is dead so the Bible says. True indeed. We still need to work for it, coz thats what God has said in the very beginning. We will have to toil and labour hard to earn, as long we are here on earth.

To me, and i guess every Christian brother out there, the first 3 criteria i listed would be an extrenly really important aspect to have. Simply because it will not work out well if the couple both are not equally yoked, or i should say, having an unequal belief system. Its a pretty sensitive issue so i wont deal much with it. For clarifications can ask me if u need it =).

Anyway....its just MY list........not God's list. I bet His list would be super duper long. XD

5 comments:

EniaL3 - LyN said...

LOL... it's already a very perfectionist list!!!

Jon said...

If i found you one, u owe me your life!

dcwm said...

You wont believe how much more stuff i would have wanted to write Elaine. Luckily i stop at 14 points =P

But its more of a wish list. Not really a must.....i dun even expect any girl to have more than 3-5 of the requirements. But hopefully the first 2 is fulfilled lor.

Thats why i write this as just my thoughts.

XD

dcwm said...

Jon : If u found me one i dont owe u a penny......

Jon said...

awww was just about to intro some to u. Okay....gone with the wind~ lol