30 December 2008

My New Leaf

Well 2008 is ending in like 1 1/2 days........so thought be nice to say a few words.

2008 was a year with many experiences for me. Up down good bad and in between.

Reflecting back from January till now i can say that ive been through the best of times and the worst of times. Best has definitely been my walk with the Lord. This year i just had soooo much of His love and experienced some of my first miracle healings. Cool God i have =)

My involvement in the worship ministry in church has been awesome. And also its my first time working part time (whenever im free) with Major Seven Music, a small sound and music company that does audio visual and music setups for events. The employers (husband and wife + sons team) are very close to my church so its always good to see them and sometimes help them out at events. I get side money as well......legally!

Financial blessings was just abundant. I dont mean in thousands or millions. But when just i need the right amount....... somehow.......miraculosly , God delivers.

Then there was my usualy sporting activities. Ran some good races. Participated in duathlons. Powerman Manjung. Gone on a 3 day Interstate ride from Kajang - Kuatan. Cycled up Genting, twice! Did the hellish Broga Loop. Meet new cycling friends. Nearly died in the cold freezing rain.

Then i got Facebook. Finally. =P

For some, probably now you will only know, i had to be retained in 3rd year of College simply coz i didnt have good results. So im late 1 year actually. To you it may be a shocking thing. Well to me im not one happy clam as well. But i dont look to this as my failure (though it might partly be so). But whenever i face the downside, God is still God above all and in control. My failure is not something i will be affraid of coz God has always been by my side. And He carried through the rough seas. Calmed the storm. Removed the mountains in front of me. I believe with all my heart that God's plan is supremely higher. Nothing happens by chance but its because of God's plans. I depend on God more than any other person , even myself coz simply humans are prone to dissappoint one another. Im sure everyone will agree.

Then theres church camp for the first time in a decade. Simply wonderful experience.

Served in the Apostolic Program where i met our dear brothers from Africa and other countries. Simply can wait to see them again next year. =)

Christmas was a blast.

Nearly got to travel to Thailand but in the end didnt.

Ate lots and lots of free meals. Seriously. I dont remember being the one not paying for more than 10 times at least........ XD. Again Gods blessings. *peace*

Will miss Ps Kenneth n Ps Sharon now that they are based in Penang to start a new church. God be with them always.

Oh oh and i got to finally own a nice bike (though still not up to the current standard). My red Look carbon bike.

Went to a wedding. Attended a few functions. Hmm.......got to see some of my long time no see relatives from Australia and UK.

My bro got 7A's in PMR which i am proud of.

Then all year round basically just been my crazy old self with humour and stupidity along the way.

So for next year this is what i plan/hope/wish/pray for :-

1 - Expand myself to do more things for God
2 - Serve with more passion in the worship team
3 - Get either bass or electric guitar (i still cant decide XD)
4 - Be a hardworking student
5 - Be a hard playing sportsman
6 - Do a full marathon
7 - Do a triathlon
8 - May our nation be strong in all situations
9 - Get hitched (Joking)
10 - Have more wisdom and spiritual growth
11 - See more souls saved and experince Gods love
12 - See revival
13 - See more miracles signs n wonders
14 - Just let God be God in my life
15 - Be prepared for just abt anything ^^

Thats my last post of 2008. Thank you all
God Bless.

No comments: