19 December 2008

I am Me

Many probably wud be waiting for this one. Many probably wont wana give an da*n wat i write today.

Today i come out of my shell for a while to soak some reality and let of some excess baggage.


Hmm.......emotions are a delicate thing to handle. Sometimes i wonder if i am really tat good at handling my own. OK i know God does know better.

I've been tru a bit of ups n downs these few months. Just that it looks all peachy on the outside. Still finding the real me i suppose. Many dont know me. Sometimes i dont even know who i am.

No ones ever seen me cry except my parents and relatives.



Today was Recycling day at TARC for the final year AMS and APR students. Mr Lee , Head of SSSH said some really good words. Good and great words will war with the bad words in me. Probably why im nutty at times.

Im still here. Anyway.......

A question to the world : Can i ever be what you want me to be? I think i can be wat God wants me to be only.

Sometimes i wana touch things i dont feel, hold on and feel i belong.

My friends are sometimes my greatest treasures. My family is already my anchor. God is the Redeemer.

She added me in MSN today. Weird. Surprised. Interesting. Hmmm. Why? Im still here.



Exams again soon. Im starting to get tired. Sigh. Assignments (thank God) left one and only one left. God help me. I dont deserve anything from Him, but He said because Christ died i can ask anything in Christs name with the right heart. Yippee.

Lost and found a few items lately. Am i getting old? I still have to run in life ya know? Legs! Wake up! For heavens sake........


Everytime i look up in the night sky i see into the future and the past. I love the stars. My interest in astronomy is still on. Just a lil damp. Miss you star clusters and galaxy clusters. Black Holes, quasars.
See that pic above? Each dot is a galaxy. Go count yourselves. I love it. Actually its just an artists rendering. But its no where compared to Gods rendering. How can you not love something so beautiful? I love anything and anyone who is beautiful.

I miss NS and my childhood days. School was fun too. Who doesnt rite? Those who dont im sad for you.

I wait for many things. I expect many things. I hope for many things. I pray for many things.
Its great isnt it when Somebody already paid for all your sins? Im grateful for that coz i can see how sinful i can be at times. Guilt? No. God dealt with that.

When will she come? Im waiting. Lol.........double lol......

I admit i am patient for many things but i can get upset if the wrong thing crops up. Humans. Gods fantastic creation. He said man and woman shall be together and help one another and that they shall be one flesh. I believe He didnt make man and man or woman and woman come into the picture. Yet im not judging. Just praying again.

Rainning durians would be nice. Can test my skulls durability level.


Dreams are running in my mind always. Ideas running. Some really cant be understood by anyone. Ive got at least 2 now in my head........what are they? I dont know.......its dreams thats all i know. Touching them would be nice.

Music is in me. It touches me. Does anyone know me?

I wish the weather was more predictable. Life. Unpredictable. Change it? When im not here?

Probably you can help me be a man. That be nice. Stubborn and forgetfulness is partly hereditary from my parents i suppose.

Moments my life went through is just so mixed up and yet it seems so straight forward. If it was that straight forward i think i will be 80 by now. The river takes so long to reach the sea coz its path is winding.

What did i just do?

I wana be

I am me

No comments: