23 October 2008

Miracles of God

Yup this is another miracle i like to share from my very own life.

I was serving during Praise Celebration last Sunday. Everything was fine..........till i had gastric.

It has been a very long time since i have a gastric this bad. It was very painful and irritating. Yet serving God i just put on a very brave face as if i was fine, but God knows how much in pain i was. And throughout the preaching i was in that same pain.

I kept drinking water to alleviate the pain, but it only worked for a while before the pain became worse. All i needed was milk. Tat was my usual cure.

Some how for some reason the song Healer was on the list of worship songs that day. So yeah......

"I believe, You're my Healer
I believe You are all I need
I believe You're my Portion
I Believe, You're more than enough for me
Jesus You're all I need"

And i just prayed and had faith in God tat i wont have a hole in my stomach by the end of the service.

To me (and i think many others), when i have gastric and if i didnt drink milk to cure it.......it would be IMPOSSIBLE to eat food. Coz tat would make things worse by a million times.

Yet the guys wanted to go for lunch after service.......which i just followed hoping to get some milk along the way. But i duno why i didnt sounded to my mates to stop n get milk. We just went straight to Spice n Chill Noodles.

Oh God..........help me............

And there I was at the table ordering food in pain still.........

Yet i duno why there is this little voice in me saying "Order something to eat........order something nice."

Well, i PRESUMED it was from God speaking to my heart. So i just ordered a simple chicken soup noodle with house salad n cold milo (RM8.30 for all of this). I didnt even know what i was doing. Suicide? I just prayed AT LEAST the milo will help and i take my slow time eating.

When my food arrived.......i just said grace. And the next thing i said to my self was......

HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!

Coz the first bite of food tat went into my stomach..........was..........painless!
And i could keep on eating. With NO pain. And now i realised tat i just got another miracle healing. That i didnt need milk, the doctor or anything. I really was so amazed at the way God works His miracles. I ate like normal, a bowl of noodles and a bowl of salad. Down with nice cold milo.

Praise the Lord. Amen

The one thing i keep learning is to just trust God and believe in Him and just do as He says. Though i may not see it or understand at times, but Gods ways are higher than any of ours. And His plans are flawless. I am not lying here. If i was then God shall judge me when i see Him in heaven.

Miracles!

I pray for this miracles to be upon everyone else as well coz it is just simply awesome!

God Bless You.

=)

No comments: