14 October 2008

Fun Stuff To Do - FSTD (not to be confused with Fatal Sexually Transmitted Disease)

Instructions:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title to answer the question even if it doesnt make sense. No CHEATING.
4. Tag 5 ppl at their tagboard to ask them to do this!
5. Bold the questions and with the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the question.

How are you feeling today?
Let It Snow Let It Snow - Jaci Velasquez
(Yeah man!!!! I NEED SNOW!!!!)

Will you get far in life?
Emmanuel - Hillsongs
(God is with me so im sure i will get far and beyond in life!)

What is your best friend's theme song?
Asthma - POD
(Gosh......i hope he doesnt really have Asth )

What is the story of your life?
Blind - Unknown
(I was blind.......yes.......but now i see =D)

What was high school like?
Lord I Lift Your Name On High - Sonicflood
(Well i didnt really know the Lord back then.....but well.......)

How can you get ahead in life?
Place in The World - Michael W. Smith
(I'll get as far as wherever God places me in the world!)

What is the best thing about your friends?
Bridge Over Troubled Water - Michael W. Smith
(They are my help sometimes when i need it....hehe)

What is in store for this weekend?
Highest - Hillsongs
(Weekends are always my highest points coz thats when Praise Celebration is man!!! Wohooo!!!)

What song describes you?
Live For You - Altered Frequency
(Yup tats rite......I live for Jesus only!!!)

To describe your grandparents?
All Of My Days - Hillsongs
(Well they have been around most of my days.....LOL.....)

How is life going?
Here I Stand - Paradise Worship
(I always stand under Gods light and His grace......tats how life goes man!)

What song will they play at your funeral?
I Feel Like Im Falling - Hillsongs
(OMGLOLROFL!!!! Well though i am falling into a grave........but im falling back into the arms of God!!! Tats even better!!!)

How does the world see you?
Pure Joy - Lakes Christian Life Center
(Yeah man! I think this really hits the spot! Gona bring joy to the world!)

Will you have a happy life?
Hear Our Prayer - Hillsongs
(God knows my prayers so im not too worried. Im sure i will have wat i want in life under Him! Hehe)

What does your friends really think of you?
Find My Way - POD
(In fact many have come to me for directions.....both life directions............and road directions. LOL!)

Do people secretly lust after you?
Big - Planetshakers
(Oh crap! People lust after me BIG time! Im dead meat i guess.........)

How can i make myself happy?
How I Love You - Planetshakers
(By loving God first and foremost. Just need to learn to love Him MORE. =D)

What should you do with your life?
Poor Man - Various Artist
(hmmm....this one no comment. Live my life like a poor man? Aka simple life i guess.)

Will you ever have children?
God - Rebecca St. James
(God knows the answer)

prefer not tagging, leaving original message:
well..i'm not gonna tag anyone,but if ure reading this n u have nothing better to do,feel free to be tagged. =)

*taken from Clarence Cheong's blog*

No comments: