01 November 2008

Back on the bike

Ah.......finally today i got to ride after a long month break. Was really happy to test out the Look frame. And more excited was i was riding with Elaine Wong. First time meet her and shes really a bubbly girl. At least my rides not so boring.

Only problem is i was a little rusty.......no........seriously rusty. And Elaine was seriously the fitter one. Got dropped by her all the time. Humbling? Humiliating? Argh.......kayuh jer lah.....

Went from Batu 14 - Perez - Tekala - Batu 14. And for a start..........after a long long while off the bike...... 121km. Gosh.......

Bumped into Bahri's group along the way and i was so happy to see him. We havent seen each other in months. Miss him alot coz i like to kacau him n he likes to crap alot of nonsense @!$%(^).

At the end of the day, the bike was really really up to my expectations. Light and responsive. But i didnt expect to pick up a knee injury this soon. T____T" . Oh well.....i am really grateful to Elaine for fetching me home. She's really nice. Oh yah, original Hong Kong girl some more. ^^

So gona take a nice rest n carbo loading now. Report over.

UPDATES*
Next week is Powerman Duathlon!!! And on my home turf in Sri Manjung/Sitiawan. Hope to see any of u guys there!

My race no. is 623. So just open your eyes big big for my number if u wana chat or kiss me. Hehe.

O n O.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi,

are u sure u clockin 121KM for bt14->perez->tekala->bt14?

I've done that and my meter clocked 95++km

James

Anonymous said...

Forgot to mention i cycled from my house to bt 14 first..... :P

Anonymous said...

wow dude...u cycle from ur house? coming and back? damn u must be strong cyclist.

James

Anonymous said...

bro, from hse to bt 14, come back ppl fetch. I was darn tired by that time and my knee was in pain. Now its ok. Probably too long didnt ride.

If not i would have riden back....reluctantly. LOL.