19 September 2007

Seventh and Final Blood

Exam day 7 : Fluid Mechanics

By golly, this was such an end to a battle over the last 11 days

I fought so hard

Yet its like i cant push through the walls

Darn, over all i'd rate the exams as moderately tough

English, moral and management stand a chance to help me through

Same cant be said about the others.

Among the 4 core engineering subjects, in rank of easy to hard :

Maths, MOS, Thermo an then Fluid.

*sigh*

All i can do is let Gods will to be done

I practically surrender this whole exams to Him

So now i have the next big tasks ahead of me :

Prepare for next sem
Find an company for industrial training
Think of my final year project
Think of getting a gf (joke)
Get myself organised (coz im still in a mess)
Etc
Bla Bla Bla

Well

So much for first sem advance diploma exam

Now i should take a nice little break

Battle over

War not won yet.

A war is not to see who is right.

A war is to see who is left.

~The End~


No comments: