02 January 2010

2.0.1.0.

Okay fine some folks wanted me to update my blog.......

First of all Happy 2010 New Year to everyone reading. I know i have been super low lying quiet for the most part. Ever since my job started i have been lazy to dish out a full fledged blog......and even a short post.

I dont know where to begin honestly in blogging for 2010.

Seeing back 2009, the end of the single digits for the 21st century, 10 years to Jan 1st 2000, it has been (im assuming for most people) a roller coaster ride. Twist n turns, ups and downs, fears and joys, screams and weeps, love and hates. Seeing where we have all come from and what we have been doing so far, there has always been a sense of passage, transition and leaving a mark in history. 2009 was well filled with all sorts of things from top to toe, A-Z and 1 to infinity, for me at least.

So what do i see, look forward, predict, plan, aim, target, dream, aspire, run for in 2010? Resolutions were never really what i do for every new year. Doesnt mean i dont have one, but instead of being tied down through out the whole one year on 1 resolution or 10 for that matter, i prefer to make a resolution that i enjoy more of the process, the journey, the involvement, the essence of it all, as compared to completing by the end of the time frame which most others do. And if one doesnt fulfill his/her resolution they consider it a failure. The finish line is there always, how we get there in what manner and what speed are the other variables dependent on ourselves. My finish line is at the end of my life time here. So ive got long long way to go.

Up till now ive considered myself a slow poke when it comes to doing certain things (albeit eating), but at other things i can be lightning fast. So whats next? Well in this year, i hope to take my time to find out more of my purposes in life, and find out more about what does it take to be an impact to others. This year will be my 23rd year walking the crust of the earth........i say that coz ive never breached beyond the 60km thick skin of our earth to the mantle. =P

I guess i gotta be more sensitive to others and be less of an @$$ sometimes. But removing my sarcasm and sense of humour and lameness might be a tall order. Not only that, it takes away ME.

Last year was a bad year for sports for me, with that nagging knee (which i will find out the cause soon the coming Thursday). Cycling was only brief. Badminton picked up however. But i do miss my old active life. And i think i want it back. Lifes a bore without action.

My work. Hmm. I aim to be the best at what i enjoy doing the most (hints).


This year also (somewhere along the way), i do hope to be able to put my guitaring skills to some Good Use. (hints).

TGFGBGMG - To God For God By God My God.

With hearts as one.
Darren

3 comments:

Princess Je t'aime said...

Look back and thank God,
Look forward and trust God,
Look around ans serve God,
Look within and find God.

May u hv a blessed new year yea!

Clarence  - said...

quote:

I guess i gotta be more sensitive to others and be less of an @$$ sometimes. But removing my sarcasm and sense of humour and lameness might be a tall order. Not only that, it takes away ME.

--------------

lol.. that makes two of 'me'

dcwm said...

To the both of you : LOL