08 January 2009

In My Spirit in My Heart

You know........God is just so awesome. Its beyond comparison to anyone or any other thing. My Father in Heaven is just so loving. Sometimes i just dont know what to describe with my human mouth and my limited vocab. Heaven is limitless

My heart cries Holy

You know because God is my God, i just wana dance? Why?

Coz He loves me just the way i am. Its true. Im blown away by this. Im free because of Him. Just think about this. God is ever patiently accepting me. No matter what I am. Whether im a pile of crap. He is still so commited to make me the way He wants me to be.........which is to be like Him! He just never gives up. Never. Thats called steadfast love.

When im not good enough or when i dont clean up my act others scorn and hate me. Yet His grace is just so abundant for me that i am counted right with Him. I didnt do anything at all. Jesus did all the work for me. =) Thats all that matters. I dont mind people hate me coz they cant save me. Jesus has already saved me.

I stand before something so real. So true and so personal. Science cant explain God coz God created science.

In the Bible where all of the letters of the apostels are booked into one neat cool Instruction authored by God, it does speak of a lot of things abt Gods character. And also His revelations and promises for not just me........but you also and the 6.4billion inhabitants. Whether they believe Him or not..........

"God says, in this last days on earth, I shall pour out My Spirit on the people ; your sons and daughters will prophesy, young men will see visions, old men shall dream dreams. " - Acts 2:17

God will pour his Spirit on us.......those who have confessed Him by His Name.

You know what God wants? From us? Heres what He wants,



Thats all He wants from you.......you my friend.

You know.......why worry so much about the world and what is to come tomoro? For we worry like a fool at times. Yet look at this , "Look at the birds in the air. They do not plant nor harvest the crops. Yet your Father in heaven feeds them. Are YOU not more worthy and valuable than the birds? Will u live longer worrying? So why worry what you shall eat or wear. Seek first God's kingdom and His righteousness and the rest will be given. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow for tomorrow will worry about itself. Todays trouble is already enough" - Matthew 6:26-34.


My dear friends.......have you ever wondered why its always so important to come before God in humility and fear? Coz when you are on your knees before God....... you cannot stumble nor fall. Thats how God exalts the humble but turns away those who stand tall and proud of their own, for a single touch of God's finger will throw them into a deep pit.


God saw that we needed to be saved. And He said we WILL be saved no matter what the cost. And the cost was God Himself. And this is what God paid for

3 Nails......

1 Cross

And He paid the final price with His blood and His spirit for our freedom. Salvation is free for us but at the expense of God's own Son.

You know when you find for things in life and u just cant seem to get satisfied of it, its coz ur missing the bigger part of the puzzle. I once told a friend, you dont find the source of the river by going downstream. You gotta head upstream. Same with life........if you follow life downstream you will get lost. If you headed upstream, you find the source of life which is God in the end.

The beauty behind all this is that Jesus Christ came to earth, not to save Christians, but to save the sinners and the wicked and the rest of the world population. He didnt come to make Christianity a world wide religion. He came to give love as the solution to life's problems and touch lives. He didnt come to talk nonsense. He came to give us a chance to talk to God again.


Jesus did give this little piece of advice which is your choice to follow or not whether now or later : -

"I will say to you, whoever confesses My name before men, then I shall confess his name before the angels of God as well" - Luke 12:8

"One day every knee will bow and every tongue will confess, whether those in heaven, on earth or underneath it, that Jesus Christ is Lord and God will be glorified." - Philippians 2: 10-11

Faith is a very awesome word. Why? Faith as God says : "Faith is being sure what we hope for and being certain of what we do not see." - Hebrews 11:1

You know another thing is.........people keep dying for the world. They say dying for my loved ones and my family is an honor. It will bring honor and good name to the family. Dying for love. Die for money. Die for freedom. But let me share this with you. .....I live for God coz He already died for you and me. The Cross was there to give us the chance to live again. I live for Christ. And to live is Christ. To live for God is the biggest honor in the universe. Why die for something so small when you can live for Someone so Big? =)

A beautiful promise of God reads :-

"I will pour water on him who is thirsty, and floods the dry ground ; I will pour my Spirit on your descendants, and My blessings on your offspring" - Isaiah 44:3

All these are for you my friends. Im sharing a wonderful gift with you.

If i didnt share with you this gift i will live with regret when i enter heaven.

God Bless

No comments: