08 June 2008

Miracles Do Happen

Is God real? Sure. How i know? He healed me today.

I was having tonsilitis for abt a week, since last friday or so.......and its really a pain in the neck.......or shud i say throat. Swallowing was like downing acid. Pain man......

The strepsils werent of any help. And i was almost at the last straw to go see the doctor. Faster with antibiotics.

But today i was serving in church. And in the morning session i went. With that same pain from last week. Never died down.

The worship was superb......like any sunday in the House of God.

As we near the end of worship........with soft background music......Pastor came out with this opening prayer "Father You heal our bodies.......heal any sicknesses in us.....and make us healthy and whole again....." It just seemed so timely for me........

Immediately i identified with this prayer.....i agreed with it......and put all my faith in this prayer.....coz id rather not see the doc. It was so subtle a prayer.

As we ended to go into the Word....after abt 5, 10 minutes.....to my joy the pain was GONE. G O N E. Zipp......nada.....elek.......disappeared......out of sight........no where to be seen.

HALLELUJAH! PRAISE GOD! I was just so thankful and happy i have a God that heals on the spot. Im so thankful God is here in my life with me. Im so thankful. Just so thankful. If u still dont believe me.......thats fine. But you be missing the best thing in the human race.

But the even BEST thing is......like i said many times. God is not for Christians. God did not make Christians. God is for everyone who believes. God made you and me equal with love. God made us for Him. So whatever He has done in me.........He wants to do the same in you. Just open up......and see for yourself, Gods wonders. He knows you by name. He knows you inside out. He created you. Not by accident. But with purpose.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yaya...miracle does happen in god...me aso having acute pharyngitis last few weeks n i reli do suffer lor n went 2 c dr so many time taken antibiotic tat r stronger n stronger but stil the same.but some1 did a great job 2 me tat is god...so hav faith in him...GOD bless u...

dcwm said...

yup yup!!!

Emel - LayChuyDing said...

i agree with your last para...god is not for christians..God did not make Christians.. God is for everyone who believes..